Compassionate Communication With Christine Dove, LCSW
Thursdays: Sept 28 – Oct 19, 2017 – 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Franciscan Renewal Center – 5802 E. Lincoln Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Would you like to learn HOW to talk about issues that are difficult for you and/or another?
Compassionate Communication helps develop skills so that you can:
• Accurately identify your feelings and needs
• Authentically express yourself in the moment
• Request what may meet your needs
• Build relationships based on compassion and understanding
• Be assertive and be able to negotiate at the same time
• Break patterns of thinking that lead to anger
In our world today, we need to be more aware of the words we speak and what impact they will have on others. Please consider attending.
*Required reading: Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life (3rd ed), Marshall Rosenberg
Fee Per Person: $70.
Or call: 480-948-7460, ext. 132