Saturday, October 27, 2018 9 AM – 1 PM
- Improve relationships and communication
- Develop more acceptance and empathy for ourselves and others
- Understand our dynamics & patterns to demystify our struggles
- Unwind our “old emotional strategies” for meeting core needs
- Up our empathy IQ
- Deepen understanding of peoples’ wildly different lenses to the world
Consider that each of us are all the 9 Enneagram types; and each of us has a particular type that we function within, our whole life. Being able to observe ourselves in the patterns and strategies of our type helps us…
GET OUT OF OUR BOX and fly more freely with other conscious choices of thought, actions, behavior, attitude, response, and our communication.
Jean Morrison, MA ~ Enneagram student and teacher for over 20 years, and NVC trainer for nearly 30 years, enjoys sharing this amazing tool for personal discovery and increased capacity for empathy. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sylvia Haskvitz, MA, RD – CNVC Certified trainer for nearly 30 years and enneagram lover for 15 years – sees immense value and power in using the enneagram for healing and moving from tolerance to acceptance of ourselves and others.
$90 – $65 (includes healthful snacks and yummy handouts)
RSVP – Payment through Paypal to email@example.com, friends and family or send check to Sylvia Haskvitz at 2222 E. 2nd St. Tucson, AZ 85719