Paul Jozef, Certified NVC Trainer/ Mediator/ Attorney
Practice Groups Facilitated by Christine Dove:
1. 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, North Central Phoenix location.
Contact person: Kurt Schulerkurt.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, near 32nd St and Shea
Contact person: Denise Schuler, email@example.com
Phoenix NVC Learning and Practice Group Facilitated by Joseph Redwood-Martinez
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a communication framework developed by psychologist Marshall Rosenberg, PhD. The NVC framework provides a set of communication tools that enable us to achieve:
— A habit of responding rather than reacting
– Greater levels of connection and mutual understanding
– Clarity when we experience anger, resentment, fear, etc
– A state of openness, possibility
We are a group committed to learning and practicing Nonviolent Communication together. Each meetup will consist of practical exercises focused on a specific topic.