Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Arizona is dedicated to offering information and links to study Nonviolent Communication, as developed by Marshall Rosenberg. This is your site to find practice groups in your area and help you to improve your communication skills at home.
Nonviolent Communication, also known as Compassionate Communication, helps to …
- Free ourselves from the effects of past experiences and cultural conditioning
- Break patterns of thinking that lead to arguments, anger and depression
- Resolve conflicts peacefully, whether personal or public, domestic or international
- Create social structures that support everyone’s needs being met
- Develop relationships based on mutual respect, compassion, and cooperation
- Join the email list and get more information on upcoming events